And now, that little baby in the cradle, is 6!
Last night, we had our parents over for a get together to celebrate his big day! Thankfully, the stomach bug that hit poor C on Thursday, disappeared and he was healthy and ready to go on Friday!
His siblings were as excited, if not more, for C's big day. This is partly because Big Brother was hoping Little Brother would get Le.gos or a game that they could play together. And Sister is just excited for a party and loves organizing!
![]() |
Could this be the gift we've been waiting for? (Sorry for the blurry pictures - there was too much bouncing and I couldn't get my settings changed in time! LOL)
I think it is!
WOOHOO!!
Time for cake!
Yum!











5 comments:
I <3 those dimples!
Happy Birthday, C!!!!!!!!!!
Oh those dimples and that smile!!! A heart breaker for sure :o) They have ALL grown so much. And, I might add, I have AGED so much!!!!
Oh my word! I wasn't around when you posted that picture and it's adorable! Cute, cute kids!
Such smiley children. Sounds like a good celebration, and I love that first picture.
What did he get, Legos?
One of my all time favorite photos. I'd have a huge enlargement to hang up every holy season.
Love your kiddos and glad C had a great day!
Post a Comment