November 29, 2012

[forget me knot] by mommaroar

To date, I've completed 28 orders!!

Most custom orders come through fa.cebo.ok and while I have many pictures there of the bags and totes I've made, I've realized a few people who read this blog aren't on fb.  So, I'm uploading a few to share with you here.

We are so thankful for the support of friends and family in this way!

Something new: In addition to the Just 4 Dolls sleeping bags (for 15" and 18" dolls), there are now these smaller sleeping bags for 9" dolls and animals.

Photobucket


This is not all of the purses and totes, but quite a few to give you an idea of the variety of fabrics and purse/bag styles! I've had so much fun making every single one!

And when a sweet friend (bloggy friend I've never met) emailed and said she loves her bag and when she uses it, it reminds her to pray for us and our adoption journey - it made the time spent totally worth it!  And, I pray for each person I'm creating the bag for as I cut, sew and iron!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Add caption

Photobucket


post signature

4 comments:

Mari said...

You do such beautiful work! I love the fabrics and the patterns.

Susan said...

All so love and individual. Love them!

Karenkool said...

Your work is amazing. Ooooh the second one is so sassy. Maybe after Christmas rush dies down a little, I can order something else.

Just Mom said...

Only 28?! Get cracking, LA! ;-D