Okay, so it has been nearly 2 months since I've posted - whoops!
School is going really well for the 3 kiddos and myself! We are almost halfway through our year!
Q and E both played soccer this fall - it is fun to see them progress in skill and enjoy themselves and their friends.
C is eager to play soccer and make get his break this spring!
Q and E are also taking piano lessons and continue to progress - Q amazes us the most with his abilities.
Outdoor fun and games as well as Leg.os are what the boys do in their free time and E enjoys helping me cook, sew and even clean! What a little helper she can be!
6 comments:
Moving blog Leigh Anne. As you seek Him, may you see the fulfilling of the desires of your heart.
I'm so glad you get to have her with you for a few weeks. I bet she is sooo excited!
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
Who are you? ;-)
I've been thinking about you and praying about your adoption. Thanks for the update. Its going to happen, even though it must be so hard to wait... but yay for Christmas.
BTW, I use my pocket book everyday, which I love, and it helps remind me to pray for you.
Post a Comment