November 29, 2011

Fall Break 2011 - Cast.away Cay

Our Disn.ey cruise earlier this month featured 2 stops at Dis.ney's private island, Ca.staway Cay.  This is the main reason we choose the week we did, because the first time in 2009, we loved Casta.way Cay. 

Our first and last full days of the cruise were spent at this little island paradise.  It is a private island and only ship comes in at a time.

The older 2 both learned how to snorkel, all 3 enjoyed the warm, clear water and this momma also learned to snorkel!  We had a great teacher - T!











post signature

4 comments:

Monica said...

ooooo, the water it looks amazing! The private islands are the best. Royal carribean has one called Labadee and it is so nice because of it not being crowded.

Just Mom said...

Take me with you next time!

Ginger said...

I know how to snorkel. Can I come next time too?


Looks so wonderful!

Karenkool said...

We could get out at the private island because of a storm. Now I see what its all about.

That donald duck is quite the jokester.