Giveaway is over and comments are now closed.
Winner will be announced Monday morning.
After sifting through all the fa.cebook legalities of a giveaway, I just decided to host it here at my ol' blog and advertise it on fac.ebook!
December GiveAway at Forget me Knot!!
This little fleece sleeping bag will delight any doll enthusiast, from 2-92. There are no zippers to snag or buttons to worry about - this adorable bag has an opening just below the pillow for your little one to slide their dolls (fits 15” and 18”) in for a good night’s sleep. The pillows are stuffed with a very soft filling to provide only the best possible sleep. (Bag featured in giveaway is made from same fabric, but pattern placement may vary).
May earn up to 3 entries by doing the following:
1- Leave a comment on this 12/6 blog post letting me know who you'd give the doll sleeping bag to.
The following have two parts:
2 - First, find me on fac.ebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/forgetmeknot.la and like my "Forget me Knot" page - and second, come back here leaving a comment letting me know that you did...(If you already "Like" the page, just leave me a comment letting me know).
3 - First, share this giveaway on facebook including a link to the FMK page and second, come back here to leave a comment letting me know you shared it on facebo.ok.
NOTE: For all comments, be sure to include your email if it is not already connected to your blogger profile. This giveaway will accept anonymous comments, but please let me know who you are! :D
The giveaway will end this Sunday, 12/11 at midnight est.
Good luck!


14 comments:
Like you on fb
Would give it to my daughter sho can't seem to persuade her older sister that her doll needs the bed she never uses!
And will share as soon as I hit publish!
Carolyn Scott
So cute. Megan doesn't have any dolls (which is pretty odd for a girl her age), but she does have a good collection of piggies. I'm sure her favorite pig will look nice and cozy in this. Great job LA!
I like FMK on fb. They are adorable Leigh Ann!!!
Would love to give this adorable sleeping bag to Kayla who loves her American Girl doll.
I now "like" you on FB & I have also shared your link on FB.
What a fun giveaway! You are so talented. I know my daughter Megan would love a sleeping bag for one of her dolls.
I already have found you on facebook and like your forget me knot page!!!
I also shared your link on my facebook page!!
I liked you on FB and shared your link on my FB page.
I would give this to my ornery doll lovin' 3 year old Unka Bunka. That way she will stop taking all the pillows in the house to whatever room she is in using them as doll beds!
http://bootsonnow.blogspot.com/
EEK! I LOVE this. My sister got her daughter an American Girl baby for Christmas - this would be PERFECT for her!
Love the argyle. Awesome!
OF COURSE, I like your fb page!
I have also liked you on facebook and shared your link
what a great idea - i would give the forget me knot to my grand daughter.
Darlene
I have "liked" your fb page and shared it
Darlene
I would give it to E-- since her newest fascination is with all things baby! I've been wanting to make her some dolly things, but why would I do that when I could just win them from you? :-) And I liked and shared on fb!
Rachael Martin (you know how to find me, so I won't leave my e-mail...)
Post a Comment