April 4, 2011

Telluride, Colorado

The gorgeous San Juan mountains.






Yes, this post is labeled, "Truck show."  We took a detour on the way.

My favorite thing about walking the streets of downtown Telluride was 1) taking the gondola to get there and 2) seeing the white mountains as the backdrop to every building.  Beautiful!
post signature

7 comments:

weavermom said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Mari said...

It's just gorgeous! What a fun trip!

Just Mom said...

Absolutely stunning!

And the mountains are gorgeous too. ;-D

Anonymous said...

Nothing as beautiful as Colorado.


NO gondola for me! EVER!

Monica said...

great pics LA, wishing I could just jump right into them. Hope you had a great time =)

Lynn said...

Wow! BEAUTiFUL! I can't let Patrick see these or I'll hear the lecture about needing to take a winter ski vacation....

Cherdecor said...

I was looking for your blog tonight. For some reason, it was gone from my list. It probably happened a while back when I had computer problems. I backtracked you from a comment from another blog. Boy! I have been missing some amazing pictures!!!!!!!!
You have been across the country and back. You go girl!

When Mr. Handsome was working in the construction business, we went to Las Vegas a couple of times. It was a lot of fun.