April 6, 2011

San Diego, CA

An unexpected stop in our itinerary.  After some flight changes we ended up flying from Denver, CO to San Diego, CA en route to our final destination (Nevada).

My husband was a little stressed and annoyed, but I kept it in perspective by telling him I was happy with the slight detour!  Why?  Because I had never been to California before.

Now, to some, 30 minutes inside the San Diego airport may not be the same as spending time in California, but I don't care!



post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never been either. Two of my kids have been there and of course Beto's relatives all live in LA. I would love to visit my blogging friend, Sherry, but PA is first on my list.

Mari said...

I would have said the same thing. Glad you made it to CA!

Susan said...

Too bad you couldn't have a couple of hours for a local tour. It is truly a beautiful city.

Just Mom said...

Can't believe you didn't go see the pandas.....

;-D