April 8, 2011

Las Vegas, NV - beyond the truck show ;)

So, I think the ladies spent less than 5 hours at the show.  We headed out to take in the sights - and to shop!  Or maybe I shopped and they (T's mom and T's brother's wife) followed! ;-)

Dinner at The Top of the World restaurant at the Stratosphere - at the top for a picture.

(JM and HJ, notice my Millie bag?)

Where we stayed.  Often seen as TI - in moments of sleep and hunger deprivation (the 3 hour time difference was a killer), I'd refer to our hotel as Thousand Island.  :)


Checking out the other hotels - The Mirage

Paris Las Vegas - we ate at Mon Ami Gabi (at the recommendation of our neighbors) and loved it - we even had seats at the front to watch the fountains go at The Bellagio across the street.

Inside The Wynn



The Venetian


 
We didn't go inside, but we were able to see a tribute to Elizabeth Taylor.

Behind me, while taking the above shot, was this:

Indiana Jones, himself! ;)  The only thing better would have been Han Solo standing next to him!
post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

Wow - it's beautiful! I love the Eiffel tower!

Lori said...

Great pictures LeighAnn.

One of my fav's when we went to Vegas were the Bellagio fountains.

Susan said...

You look fantastic!!!! I always likes to walk through the shops at Caesars Palace and especially view their ceiling. Never bought, just looked. Toooo expensive for me :o)

Just Mom said...

Han Solo would have been the icing on the cake. ;-D

Monica said...

great pics LA, someday I want to go to Vegas too.

Anonymous said...

Spectacular!


You do love me. My Harrison, hehe Can I copy and paste? LOL Would make a fine wallpaper for my 'puter.