January 14, 2011

Random thoughts...

Raise your hand if you like to browse online!!  (me included!)

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from modern dining room furniture to cute cookware to chic lighting pieces!  And it is a great place to browse!  I've just spent a good amount of time on their site.  200 stores and I kept coming back to the kitchen section!

Right now, I have my eye on these little babies!

I was at a local kitchen store the other day looking at the regular white ones, but hadn't seen these by Rachael Ray.  I love the handles.  And I love that they come in orange, yellow, blue, green or this chocolate brown!

I have a long list of things to use them for: soups, individual casseroles, mini pies, etc.

What room are you wishing for something new in?  What's on your wish list?
post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

I always end up in the kitchen section too. I love those dishes, and lots of other kitchen things, but I need to add on to the kitchen to hold it all!

Monica said...

wow those are super cute! I would love new dishes. Something trendy and not boring like my pfaltzgraff set. I also wish for new barstools, new carpet in the living room, stairs and kids rooms, and a new kitchen floor.

Karenkool said...

It's the kitchen for me too. New set of pots and pans... or plates. OK, both! You'd think it would be important, feeding 9+ people everyday.

Just Mom said...

Cute!

I'd like an indoor grill. :-D

Dawning Light Ministries said...

Hello- I found your website (I think) from the unofficial Weaver Homeschool blog. I am sorry to leave a comment here about homeschool, but I could not find an email address for you. It looks like you have 2 boys about the same age as mine and I am interested in starting them in the Weaver program in the fall, but I have a few questions. I thought it might be good to ask someone who might be using the curriculum with kids around the same age. If you would not care, please email me at jami4@verizon.net so that I may ask you a few questions. Thanks Jami

Janette Stauffer said...

Those are cute and I love choc. brown, too! Funny to read this, because I just spent an hour, at least browsing a new website. It had large baskets that would be perfect for the basement, to set my blanket throws in...http://remodelista.com/products/basay-basket