September 9, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


post signature

16 comments:

Short Stop said...

What a GREAT picture!! I love family - when they're acting right. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Coming from the one who for many years had to arrange people for a photo like this....amazing!

You guys look great and I love the photo! Years from now you will love looking at it and how sweet your little kids were. It's quite something to get that many people together to look that good!

Renee said...

What a great photo!

Susan said...

What a great family and great family picture. Everyone looks so good!!!!
Susan

Just Mom said...

Why are you hiding in the back?

;-D



LOVE the photo, LA.

Tracy said...

What a a wonderful family photo!

Shirley said...

What an awesome picture - very impressive :)

angie128 said...

That is really just so neat. Something you will all treasure for a long time.

weavermom said...

Wow - what a great picture!

Charity Hildebrand said...

Love the picture :)

Susan said...

What a fantastic picture!! I love doing this sort of thing and just seeing how quickly everyone grows/changes.

Beautiful!

:-) Susan

Andrea said...

AWESOME pic!!

... said...

what a beautiful family portrait. the colors are perfect.

michelle said...

NOw that is a lot of denium...:)

Very nice!

Jen said...

What a great picture. Yeah.....with my dads family we would never be able to do that. I mean seriously....who wants to see a picture of grown adults choking each other, pulling hair, and screaming at each other. Then again.....it would be a unique Christmas card. hee hee

Great picture and I love the outfits!

Lynn said...

I clicked on this to make it larger, but it didn't work. I wanted to see how many people I recognized....you know, a little Mennonite game via blogging. ;o)