Nothin' like getting caught by a bunch of people you haven't seen for years while wearing your bathing suit. ;o)BTW, JM says it's your turn in Facebook Scramble....don't shoot the messenger. ;-D
I recognized your kiddos right away but didn't want to say anything for fear that you didn't want the entire blogging world to know you were away. But that is too funny how you ended up at the same place and didn't know it! lol
What fun! :)
oops...I forgot that you posted this. Ignore my "not getting mentioned" comment. You're the best.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nothin' like getting caught by a bunch of people you haven't seen for years while wearing your bathing suit. ;o)
BTW, JM says it's your turn in Facebook Scramble....don't shoot the messenger. ;-D
I recognized your kiddos right away but didn't want to say anything for fear that you didn't want the entire blogging world to know you were away. But that is too funny how you ended up at the same place and didn't know it! lol
What fun! :)
oops...I forgot that you posted this. Ignore my "not getting mentioned" comment. You're the best.
Post a Comment