November 9, 2007

Where are you looking?




Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.


Jeremiah 29:12-13







post signature

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you for a much needed post.

... said...

i love that jeremiah passage. i don't remember reading it. and if i did, it didn't speak to me like it did just now. thanks for sharing. hope you have a great weekend.

Susan said...

Beautiful, Leigh Ann! Thanks for sharing.

Susan

Just Mom said...

So true.







I'm still praying for your friend and her family.

Jonatha said...

That is so pretty! I loved your post yesterday with the video. It was truly amazing - I can't wait to share that story with others.

Myrna said...

I have long loved and claimed Jeremiah 29:11.I need to pay more attention to these verses that follow it! Thank you for sharing.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Anonymous said...

Where He leads me I will follow.

Christy said...

I love that...I read it a long time ago and to be honest it never really hit home. But tonight it did.

Lori said...

Great post. I've been spending lots of time doing just that..reading the bible, and doing a bible study and journaling my favorite bible verses.

Susan said...

Beautiful Leign Ann. I am listening!!!!
Susan

MorningSong said...

One of my favorite scriptures!!

"when you search for Me with all your heart!" He's always there when we search for Him (and even when we do not search)!

Blessings!