Yeah, Mr. Pumpkin, I kinda felt like that when my day started.
But, you know what? I am making the decision now, to face the day with God before I face the challenges of my day.
God's mercies are new every morning.
What is tomorrow morning going to bring you, Mr. Pumpkin?
I know! A new view, 'cause I need to chuck ya into the woods! :)
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust." Psalm 91:1-2

8 comments:
EEEEEEEWWWWWW!
the pumpkin. not your words of wisdom. :-D
Poor Mr. Pumpkin!
So clever. I'm tossing my Mr. Pumpkin, too. Let's have a party, Leigh Ann!!!
Susan
I knew there was a reason I don't carve pumpkins.
I hate feeling that way. I will look at my beautiful little decorated pumpkin that still looks all fresh and say a word of thanks for all things good.
Poor Mr. Pumpkin. I hope your days gets better, you have a great attitude!
Kelli
OK, I think I am having one of those weeks....please don't chuck me in the woods though....
Oh my goodness. There's no way we could have kept our pumpkin for that long....I mean they almost go bad in the heat in ONE day around here.
Susan
Love that pumpkin.hehe!
Hope your day is going better.
Love that Psalm. It has me humming a song with those words.
Post a Comment