NO - no Christmas decorations out yet, goodness, I still have my summer stuff out, ugh. Just playing around...found the hurricane this week and wanted to see if I could copy an idea I saw.
Yes, I too was a little impressed (ie "how dare she be so organized") with your Christmas decorations being out already!! At least I am honest!
:) hee hee
I still think you need the Real thing and you won't need a double! One shot will do you!! You know the stuff - C0CA C0LA Classic Baby!! C.0.K.E. All the way!! :)
I'm with you for needing the drink...but I'm a pure Coke person. Nothing beats the "real thing". LOL! I'm trying to cut back but when stressed.....let's just say I'm not responsible!
21 comments:
Do you have Christmas decorations out already?!!! You're on the ball!
NO - no Christmas decorations out yet, goodness, I still have my summer stuff out, ugh. Just playing around...found the hurricane this week and wanted to see if I could copy an idea I saw.
I thought you were ready for Christmas as well. I was going to be VERY impressed! Hope your weekend is better than your week!
are you a diet pepsi drinker? here all this time i thought you went for the hard stuff.
Love the picture!!
A whole week? And now a double....look out kids...mom's got caffiene in her! hehe!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Oh I hope things get better soon. by the way, a double for me would be 64oz. since I drink a big one in the mornings. Bad habit, I KNOW!
Hugs to you!
:-) susan
has it been a week since you've had a pepsi?!?!
oh.my.goodness.
what is the matter with you?!?!
ha. just kidding!
I ditto that...but make mine a cappinco or hot chocolate or coke.
Sounds like you have had a busy week.
I love that hurricane with the Christmas bulbs in it.
YOU CRACK ME UP!
I hope your weekend is better than your week...course, you can still finish it off with Pepsi!
Amen sister!
Yes, I too was a little impressed (ie "how dare she be so organized") with your Christmas decorations being out already!! At least I am honest!
:) hee hee
I still think you need the Real thing and you won't need a double! One shot will do you!! You know the stuff - C0CA C0LA Classic Baby!! C.0.K.E. All the way!! :)
Who are you kidding, we all know it will be much more than a double! I bet you went for the whole pack, hehe.
Have you forgotten...COKE!
LOL! I hope things calm down this weekend and your plans for Thanksgiving come together smoothly!
Kelli
I'm with you for needing the drink...but I'm a pure Coke person. Nothing beats the "real thing". LOL! I'm trying to cut back but when stressed.....let's just say I'm not responsible!
Here's to a better week coming up!
If I had to go a week without my coffee...oh, boy indeed! ;)
And I loved your post below, too! :)
May I join you please? I love the hurricane with the balls. I thought it was for Christmas, too.
Susan
And on the rocks??? Oh you did need this!!
Make mine a gingerbread Latte from Dunkin' Donuts and we'll sit and we'll have a girls night out! :)
whew... i thought you had your christmas decorations up until i read heidi's, and then your, comment.
i'm a coke girl myself and i did have a few doubles this past week. you know what they say... things go better with COKE!
I understand those weeks. I often say (and I MEAN it!) that it's a good thing that I don't drink. :-)
Vanessa
Diet Pepsi....with cherry! Going for the hard stuff!
Post a Comment