March 27, 2012

The Things They Say...

Just taking a moment to record some memories...

We were heading out the door when C (age 5) held the door open and told me to go first.  His daddy responded to his kind gesture with, "Chivalry, is not dead."  I told C thank you and as he closed the door he said, "You're welcome.  By the way, who's 'chivarly?'"


* * * * * 

After eating lunch:
E (age 7): I feel cold.
Q (age 9): I feel full.
C (age 5): I feel like I need to burp.


post signature

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh yeah, you need to remember these things. The older your kids get the more priceless the memories of their childhood.

I wish I had it written down as now I tend to get Lindsey and Jenna mixed up all the time when referring to things they did as kids.

I have a feeling you will remember C the best for all the wild and crazy stuff he's done, LOL...cute kid!

Mari said...

I love it! I was thinking th same thing as Ginger and I'm glad you have this written down.

Just Mom said...

I LOVE C and his humor!

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....