October 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


Having been in the trenches as a teacher in one of the subject areas 'outside' that classroom window, I couldn't agree with this more.
post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldnt comprehend on what your saying but.. I like the photos... I share same sentiments when we were having our final exams

Karenkool said...

Hah! Good one. Love the test helmets image. hahaha

Caleigh's 4th grade teacher is like that crazy teacher from the Magic School bus. LOL. Its a gift to be able to teach that way... and some of it is also personality type. I found it difficult to keep that creative edge after a while, maybe because I was pregnant with #6, handling a toddler and trying to teach 4 elementary-age kids, with no supportive homeschool families nearby. Ahh those were the daze.

I hope I didn't just ruin your funny!! hee