Sweetie, I'm sorry for your lose. Please email and tell me more about this woman in your life.Beautiful photos. That baby grew up way too fast!
:-( so sorry. Grandma Mike certainly had long life! I hope you and your family can cherish the times together in memory.
OK. That wasn't the way I meant to say that. Lots of love to you and prayers for comfort.
Anyone called Grandma Mike has to be pretty cool! I'm sorry for your loss. I love the picture!
:-)
So sorry for your loss. What a great picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sweetie, I'm sorry for your lose. Please email and tell me more about this woman in your life.
Beautiful photos. That baby grew up way too fast!
:-( so sorry. Grandma Mike certainly had long life! I hope you and your family can cherish the times together in memory.
OK. That wasn't the way I meant to say that. Lots of love to you and prayers for comfort.
Anyone called Grandma Mike has to be pretty cool! I'm sorry for your loss. I love the picture!
:-)
So sorry for your loss. What a great picture!
Post a Comment