August 25, 2011

Schooltime!



We are into our 2nd week of school so I thought I'd share about our school year.  Quintin is in 4th grade, Elle is in 1st grade and Colin is in pre-k.

We are again using My Father's World curriculum and are beginning our first year in their 5 year plan.  Last year we did Adventures in My Father's World and this year it will be Exploring Countries and Cultures.  Hosting Artem this summer gave us a taste of the Ukrainian culture and country - so the kids are ready for more!



 HANDS ACROSS THE WORLD!





post signature

4 comments:

Just Mom said...

It's still hard for me to believe I've "known" your kids this long. Wow, Q in fourth grade.

I love the use of DOF in the photos by the way. ;-D

Lisa H said...

How fun...we are doing the same thing this year! We are loving ECC. We have paper people hung across the pantry door and some in the study...so great. :)

Susan said...

Wow Quintin in the 4th grade!! My how time flies. I think when I first met you he was just doing kindergarten. Am I right? I loved, LOVED this pictures. You can see how intent and serious they are. I know you are a wonderful home school mom!!!!

Karenkool said...

Your pics are great. I can't believe school has started for you. [sigh] Mine still have until the week after labor day.