June 29, 2011

Wordless Wednesday



post signature

7 comments:

Just Mom said...

OH MY GOSH, THIS PHOTO IS SO PRECIOUS!

Is Q ahead of them getting the car ready and comfy for your guest? :-D

Anonymous said...

You couldn't have posted a better pic! JM said it right, it's priceless.

Praying this precious boy will fall in love with the entire R family and find the love of Jesus so overwhelming that his life (and yours) will never be the same.

Tracy said...

LOVE it! Can't wait to hear more about this from you.

Lynn said...

Okay, I'm feeling totally out of the loop! I've skimmed fb and your blog, and I've gathered that you have an exchange student (?) staying with you for five weeks this summer? Looks like you're off to a great start!

Susan said...

Priceless!! I love the way your son is looking up to him :o) giving him his full attention!!!

Jezz said...

This just melts my heart! Precious!!!

Sylvia said...

What a special picture. They all look so comfortable together - good sign of things to come for you all. Love and totally agree with what Ginger has said.