June 6, 2011

Are you ready for Father's Day?

Check out this cute card we made for T!  (I know he doesn't look at my little ol' blog often, but just in case - T-Click the big red X at the top right of your screen!  Love ya!)

Ok, we're good now! ;)

I needed to print off some pictures for our homeschool portfolio and rather than uploading them to our local drugstore, I uploaded them to shutterfly because I needed to include several from my phone and shutterfly had an app for that! ;-D

Anywho, they had some great deals and all that said, I made this card - for FREE!  And by posting about it, I could get a $10 discount on my next order!   :)

There's still time...click over today!


5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.


post signature

4 comments:

Mari said...

Very cute - he'll love it!

Just Mom said...

Holy smokes! I thought C was Q at first!

Cute pic.

Anonymous said...

As my 2nd daughter would say, "Pear-fect"!!!

Julieann said...

Very cute, LeighAnn:)

The beginning made me giggle too. I never know when my husband will pop on my blog..LOL. Sometimes he will come home from work and say, How was your day? I forgot to read your blog.

Happy Tuesday!

Julieann