We finished high school and went on to different colleges, seeing each other on the weekends. We dated for 5 years. He taught me to drive. Taught me how to ski. Taught me about Christ's love for me. He showered his love on me.
And today, June 15 - we celebrate 15 years of marriage. I never imagined it would come so fast - or be so amazing!
And you know what, I wouldn't change a thing. I'd choose him over and over again. He's the most amazing person to laugh with, cry with, dream with, parent with. And God gave him to me! I am blessed!

13 comments:
This was beautiful. I am so glad I started my morning with it as a reminder of the beautiful gift of marriage. Thanks Leigh Ann for sharing. Happy Anniversary.
I agree. That was beautiful!
What a beautiful couple you two are.
Happy 15th Anniversary! Have a wonderful day!
We celebrate our 15th too this upcoming August!
Wishing the two of you a million more years to love and enjoy.
When God's plan is the one you are living it's the best place to be!
so 15 years on the 15th...does that get a special name? HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! here's to at least 50 more!
And T is blessed too! Happy anniversary guys!
Happy Anniversary to you two! We have a picture JUST like that in the bridge from our wedding day.
So wonderful to see couples who truly love one another! Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful words. Special day for you both.
I was hoping for the photo of you two in the cement truck. ;-D
Happy Anniversary to Momma and Poppa Roar. :-D
Happy Anniversary! I love the picture!
What a cool picture! Congratulations!
Happy happy happy day!
ay the Lord continue to bless you as you bind your mind to the mind of Christ and your will to the will of God.
Congradulations for finding a bit of heaven here on earth.
Esther of California
Post a Comment