were you in my backyard yesterday morning?!?!?! because i almost took a picture just like that! instead i stayed on the couch and pondered where everyone was going.
That was my plane when I asked the pilot to fly over your house and write "hello" in the sky for you. He had a bit of a struggle and it ended up looking just like what you saw. I'm so happy you actually saw it!
5 comments:
were you in my backyard yesterday morning?!?!?! because i almost took a picture just like that! instead i stayed on the couch and pondered where everyone was going.
Wow - your sky has been a busy place!
That is so cool!!!! I bet Q was in his glory watching all those planes.
I love that! I remember taking a picture that had several of those wide ones, and it made me think it was the highway to heaven!
That was my plane when I asked the pilot to fly over your house and write "hello" in the sky for you. He had a bit of a struggle and it ended up looking just like what you saw. I'm so happy you actually saw it!
Post a Comment