October 28, 2010

Afternoon trip through Amish Country

Each summer, the kids participate in the local library's reading program. One of our favorite prizes?  Free tickets for the kids to ride a coal-burning steam train through our local country-side - its beautiful!  We enjoy going each year.  This year, we saved them until fall so it would be less busy!

I only took two pictures - but my youngest makes these pictures great - so I had to share!  I love these guys!

Photobucket


Photobucket



post signature

5 comments:

Mari said...

What a great prize! Our library never had anything this good when my kids were young. Great pics!

Lisa H said...

Cute pictures. That is a really great prize from your library! :)

Just Mom said...

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

He's so much like JS, it's almost scary.

weavermom said...

Oh, he does make those pictures great. I canNOT believe how big he is!!

Anonymous said...

He doesn't look one bit guilty, hehe.


Do you have transition lenses in your glasses?