September 14, 2009

Where is she??

I'm still here.

*chirp chirp*

Are you? ;-)

Just taking a break from the computer stuff.

Lots of things happening, ideas in my head, posts to be written - just not right now.

Be well. :-)
post signature

11 comments:

Susan said...

I'm here!!!
Susan

Heidi Jo Comes said...

little chirping going on with me too:0)

... said...

be well, too =)

Tracy said...

I hope you are doing well...

Take care!

Just Mom said...

I'm "not here," either.

;-D


btw ... I think it's your turn with FB Scrabble.

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Yeah, I need a vacation from life right now, but the alternative isn't quite what I'm looking for either.

Jill said...

I've not been very bloggy lately, either. And...I don't even have anything going around in my head that I want to write!

Susan said...

Hey,
Glad to know you're taking a break. It's a good thing.

Hugs,

Susan

Lynn said...

I took a break too....from reading and posting.

JM is seriously one of the wittiest people I know...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary@notbefore7 said...

I hear you!

Hope you are enjoying the beach. Everyone needs to take a step away from teh computer at times!