BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADid you know that "trombone" is a 176-point word? ;-D
OH. MY.WORD.Now, *that* is AWESOME!!!! I'm SO going out and getting these. School? WOO HOO!!!!!
I see a "J" and an "F" in that formation. Is this an Ode to "Just Family"?
You are so talented!!!
Just Mom beat me in a game of scrabble - well, she always beats me. But she played "trombone" and it was worth 176 points! Argh!
NO WAY! I need to get some of these, ASAP!
Now, now, LA, I don't always win. You beat me once, remember. ;-D
Just bought those a few weeks ago. The children love them, especially Austin who is learning/mastering his letters. What fun!!! Happy Friday to you!!!
I've got to look for those for Aric. Thanks for sharing!!Susan
You can't find an "L" so a "K" will do??? HA! You are funny!!
These are great!! Punkin would love them! :)
for the longest time, i couldn't figure out what bkog was - not connecting your comment with the word. loli think it might be time to step away from the scrabble board =)
Only it America!!
I love that! Who does love crackers you can play with before you eat them.
These are awesome! love it!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Did you know that "trombone" is a 176-point word? ;-D
OH.
MY.
WORD.
Now, *that* is AWESOME!!!! I'm SO going out and getting these.
School? WOO HOO!!!!!
I see a "J" and an "F" in that formation.
Is this an Ode to "Just Family"?
You are so talented!!!
Just Mom beat me in a game of scrabble - well, she always beats me. But she played "trombone" and it was worth 176 points! Argh!
NO WAY! I need to get some of these, ASAP!
Now, now, LA, I don't always win. You beat me once, remember. ;-D
Just bought those a few weeks ago. The children love them, especially Austin who is learning/mastering his letters. What fun!!! Happy Friday to you!!!
I've got to look for those for Aric. Thanks for sharing!!
Susan
You can't find an "L" so a "K" will do??? HA! You are funny!!
These are great!! Punkin would love them! :)
for the longest time, i couldn't figure out what bkog was - not connecting your comment with the word. lol
i think it might be time to step away from the scrabble board =)
Only it America!!
I love that! Who does love crackers you can play with before you eat them.
These are awesome! love it!
Post a Comment