This week we finished up our school year and completed our state required 180 days. Most of our curriculum ended last week so we added in some end of year projects, like the "Our Garden" project below.
Amazing job on the garden. Dave would be so jealous. He begs for one every year, but he struggles to follow through with things and I can't handle thinking of all the weeds.
Summertime YES! Enjoy, I know you will. Praying for SUPER EXCITING and MEMORABLE times for all of you.
4 comments:
Oh you will fill it with fun times and you will be saying, "Where did our summer go?!!" Enjoy - I know you will.
Amazing job on the garden. Dave would be so jealous. He begs for one every year, but he struggles to follow through with things and I can't handle thinking of all the weeds.
Summertime YES! Enjoy, I know you will. Praying for SUPER EXCITING and MEMORABLE times for all of you.
Yay for the end of school! Nice job on the garden. Nice to have fresh produce and a learning thing from it too!
TGIS
(Thank Goodness It's Summer).
;-D
Post a Comment