Today was Fourel Academy's 100th Day of School.
Didn't know our school was named Fourel Academy? You see the title at the top of my blog? Living to Learn and Learning to Live.
Four L's = Fourel :) Witty, huh?
Back to the story.
Today was our 100th day of school and I didn't even spend a minute on pinterest looking for ideas. Well, that isn't entirely true - I spent many minutes on pinterest - I just wasn't looking for ideas for our 100th day. ;)
Again, back to today, and on to God. Guess what? God planned our day for us.
3 of Q's spelling words today were: Centennial, Century and Centimeter
And he measured triangles finding their area in square centimeters.
And E's math was counting cents!
We've been plugging along for 99 days and BAM! On our 100th day, we happen to be on a schedule that allows us to have 100 - CENT - flash before our eyes many times!
Our biggest lesson for our 100th day - seeing God in everything we do!
And knowing He's with us 100% of the time!

4 comments:
That's good! And I love your name too. :)
WOOHOO!
Happy 100th day!
Gotta love how He works on our behalf even in the daily things of life.
Happy 100 (a couple days late)
Love seeing how God works!!! Thanks for sharing...love when you share teaching/school experiences!!!
Post a Comment