September 30, 2011

"A face without freckles is like a sky without the stars"


post signature

5 comments:

Mari said...

Awww - she looks so sweet. And I love the freckles. My kids all have them too.

Just Mom said...

Oh my gosh! Is that Miss E?!?! If so, she really looks like a big girl. :-o

Great portrait! :-D

Ginger said...

I have freckles, lots of them. My mom always told me it's where the sun kissed me.

I agree with JM, E is growing up right before our eyes.

Short Stop said...

I am WOEFULLY behind in blog reading and stopped by to catch up on yours tonight.

YOU GOT A CAMERA? I know because these last few photos are AWESOME and only a DSLR will do that. :) Msg me and tell me about it!

(I LOVE this photo of Elle. I simply can't believe how old she looks. She's precious, LA.)

Tara O said...

She's beautiful. My E has freckles too!! She got them from me. I hated them when I was younger but they faded and the ones that didn't aren't a bother to me now.