That one of Colin made me burst out laughing. LOL! What a ham.
Back to school~!Your kids have gorgeous eyes!
C wins the prize this time. Too funny! Looks like he has his moms crazy gene:P
What a group of cuties!
I'm with Just Mom - glad I was drinking anything!! And wasn't he a baby yesterday??
Colin is milk out the nose funny! All your kids are cuties! Like Mari said, "They have beautiful eyes."
Awww...your kids are adorable. And that Colin is hysterical :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That one of Colin made me burst out laughing. LOL! What a ham.
Back to school~!
Your kids have gorgeous eyes!
C wins the prize this time. Too funny!
Looks like he has his moms crazy gene:P
What a group of cuties!
I'm with Just Mom - glad I was drinking anything!!
And wasn't he a baby yesterday??
Colin is milk out the nose funny! All your kids are cuties! Like Mari said, "They have beautiful eyes."
Awww...your kids are adorable. And that Colin is hysterical :)
Post a Comment