This is so cool! He was so close!
Hey, is that Baloo?! ;-D
Amazing!!
Too close for comfort.
Ummmm, that's either a bear or the biggest black lab I've ever seen.
Did someone leave some watermelon rinds on the porch? :o) I think my heart would have been thumping just a little.
This is toooooooo close!!!!!!!
Whoa!!!! Lions and tigers and bears....OH MY!!!
Oh My!Thanks for the comment on my blog template silliness...will check out blogspot just haven't really wanted to take the time. soon. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This is so cool! He was so close!
Hey, is that Baloo?! ;-D
Amazing!!
Too close for comfort.
Ummmm, that's either a bear or the biggest black lab I've ever seen.
Did someone leave some watermelon rinds on the porch? :o)
I think my heart would have been thumping just a little.
This is toooooooo close!!!!!!!
Whoa!!!! Lions and tigers and bears....OH MY!!!
Oh My!
Thanks for the comment on my blog template silliness...will check out blogspot just haven't really wanted to take the time. soon. :)
Post a Comment