Those are some fine looking lines in your lawn. Someone does a might fine job of mowing!Oh, and the peaches look good too!
Good for you! I used to do that every year, but lately I'm a slacker. I do like frozen better than canned.
You could have had four different posts right there. ;-DI so totally <3 your corner kitchen sink with ledge. :-DHappy peach eatin'.
Yum! We just froze peaches too :)
What the heck is Ginger talking about! Hahahahahahahaha!Did she totally miss the balcony! THE BALCONY! Who the heck has a balcony? What kind of peaches are they? Free Stone? Alberta? Granny Smith?
WOW, you go girl!!! thought you chucked the whole sugar thing :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those are some fine looking lines in your lawn. Someone does a might fine job of mowing!
Oh, and the peaches look good too!
Good for you! I used to do that every year, but lately I'm a slacker. I do like frozen better than canned.
You could have had four different posts right there. ;-D
I so totally <3 your corner kitchen sink with ledge. :-D
Happy peach eatin'.
Yum! We just froze peaches too :)
What the heck is Ginger talking about! Hahahahahahahaha!
Did she totally miss the balcony! THE BALCONY! Who the heck has a balcony?
What kind of peaches are they? Free Stone? Alberta? Granny Smith?
WOW, you go girl!!! thought you chucked the whole sugar thing :)
Post a Comment