I love those surprise finds! That's a pretty good Spiderman pose too!
Too funny! I don't think my kids ever did that, but when they were teenagers they took my camera to the beach and left it there lost in the sand. ARGH, I'm not bittere, LOL
I love a look at life through a childs eyes! What cuties!
What are those Sesame Street things? JS might like a set ....
I find little surprises all the time. Funny. Thanks for the sweet words you left on my blog [[[hugs]]]]Robin
Hmmm, I wonder who sneeked and took some pictures? LOL! Cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love those surprise finds! That's a pretty good Spiderman pose too!
Too funny! I don't think my kids ever did that, but when they were teenagers they took my camera to the beach and left it there lost in the sand. ARGH, I'm not bittere, LOL
I love a look at life through a childs eyes! What cuties!
What are those Sesame Street things? JS might like a set ....
I find little surprises all the time. Funny. Thanks for the sweet words you left on my blog [[[hugs]]]]
Robin
Hmmm, I wonder who sneeked and took some pictures? LOL! Cute!
Post a Comment